Cigarettes on ship

Mschif78

Our last cruise was the first one that actually had the newports in stock. My boyfriend bought them and was very unhappy with them-I don't smoke so I have no idea. He is almost convinced that they are fake and as cheap as they are will never buy them again.

I'll say the same for the marlboro lights, the duty free cigarettes that say marlboro light are definetly not marlboro lights. They do sell by the pack at most smoking bars though, and those were the real deal.

i've never seen newports... i have seen marlboro lights.

they tend to only stock the basic 'styles' of each brand per se... so if you're looking for one of the 'new products', etc. probably not gonna find it...

often it's a different grade of tobacco they use for those they sell... so there may be a bit of a 'taste' difference, just be aware.

Our last cruise was the first one that actually had the newports in stock. My boyfriend bought them and was very unhappy with them-I don't smoke so I have no idea. He is almost convinced that they are fake and as cheap as they are will never buy them again.

I smoke Newports also and on my recent cruise I purchased 2 cartons, they are class A cigarettes made in the USA, now buying them on the islands you have to be careful, because they will say British tobacco, learned that lesson when I got 2 cartons in Aruba a few years back,yuck.

If it says class A you are good.

I smoke Newports also and on my recent cruise I purchased 2 cartons, they are class A cigarettes made in the USA, now buying them on the islands you have to be careful, because they will say British tobacco, learned that lesson when I got 2 cartons in Aruba a few years back,yuck.

If it says class A you are good.

Hmmm....we bought them on our last Canada cruise.

Archived