Price Drop OBC?

jgallow

Sailing on the Dream Nov 17 and at the time i booked a past guest rate of 899 and chose a large balcony, now, they're offering balconies for 749 but they pick where you go......any chance of getting OBC or am I just wasting my time? Never dealt with this on Carnival before. Thanks for the help from those who are more familiar with Carnival.

Is the pricing for the EXACT same category that you are currently in? That's the question. Carnival's policy clearly states that it has to be the exact same category on the same sailing.

Personally I wouldn't bother with this. I have read on here in just the past couple of days where someone was taken out of their balcony cabin and put in a lower category balcony cabin when they requested the OBC for the price drop. They got the OBC but got moved to a different cabin. SO...it is up to you. If you like your cabin and location, you might want to avoid the chance of being moved.

Sailing on the Dream Nov 17 and at the time i booked a past guest rate of 899 and chose a large balcony, now, they're offering balconies for 749 but they pick where you go......any chance of getting OBC or am I just wasting my time? Never dealt with this on Carnival before. Thanks for the help from those who are more familiar with Carnival.

No price drops after final payment date except for Early Saver rate.

Archived