Los arcos puerto Vallarta

snorkelgirlca

I read the old reviews from 2006 but can't find any current opinions about snorkeling/diving off Los arcos in puerto Vallarta. Anyone been there in the last six months? This is an option off carnival splendor in 10 days. Have been to las Marietta's and was not impressed two years ago. So looking for some other options

Thanks

We have only been diving in Puerto Vallarta in November but have found conditions to vary widely. The water temp has varied greatly, between 70 and 84 degrees. Current and visibility also vary widely to extremes. Diving anywhere in Puerto Vallarta is not great and can be horrible if conditions are not good. If you were unimpressed with the Marietas you will most likely be unimpressed with Los Arcos. I much prefer Cabo if you are stopping there.

There is a thread on Trip Advisor about diving conditions that is constantly updated which may help. There water should be nice and warm.

We have only been diving in Puerto Vallarta in November but have found conditions to vary widely. The water temp has varied greatly, between 70 and 84 degrees. Current and visibility also vary widely to extremes. Diving anywhere in Puerto Vallarta is not great and can be horrible if conditions are not good. If you were unimpressed with the Marietas you will most likely be unimpressed with Los Arcos. I much prefer Cabo if you are stopping there.

There is a thread on Trip Advisor about diving conditions that is constantly updated which may help. There water should be nice and warm.

Thank you I will go to trip advisors diving section

Archived