Supermarkets near San Pedro Pier

We're flying into LAX from an international flight staying overnight at Marriott LAX airport hotel. I'm pretty sure there are no supermarkets near. (unsure what they are called in the US)We want to buy soft drinks to take on board. Is there a supermarket near san pedro pier? (within walking distance.)

• 2 weeks later...
We're flying into LAX from an international flight staying overnight at Marriott LAX airport hotel. I'm pretty sure there are no supermarkets near. (unsure what they are called in the US)We want to buy soft drinks to take on board. Is there a supermarket near san pedro pier? (within walking distance.)

I'll take a turn at trying to answer this question. Google San Pedro, CA and then again search Convenience Store. There is a 7-11 Convenience Store close by, but not with in close walking distance. If you are using a car service have your driver stop off at the 7-11 for your soda supplies.

Happy Cruising!!

It's called "Ocean Market" on Harbor Blvd in the West Marine Center about a half mile from the Pier.

There is a wealth of information about San Pedro on West Coast Departures on the thread "San Pedro from a San Pedran.

Archived