What time to book air ticket from Sydney

i was reading on facebook where this passenger had travel insurance with Covermore and they arrived at Darling Harbour 7 hours late and he missed his flight and the insurance company wouldnt pay up, he was out of pocket $250 and he even had paper work from p&o that they were delayed because of the weather.....so its a good idea to allow extra time just in case something happened

I am glad I didn't use Covermore for our current travel insurance. We used Worldcare this time, and have used them before, but never had to make a claim.

That sounds really dodgy, with not being covered by insurance. Someone i know got in late to port & missed their flights, & their travel insurance covered flights & accommodation, as they couldn't fly out until the next day.

On our next cruise we have booked early flights before midday, but we arrive into port 10am the day before & do an overnighter on the ship.:D

We use 1cover insurance. Would you be covered if you didnt make the ship on time, because the airline pulled a plane etc. We fly in on the morning of sailing, but but the ship doesnt sail until midnight.

Archived