Girlfriend Cruise!

travelbrandi

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I am taking my girlfriend on a cruise for her birthday, it is out of New Orleans and in September but I had not heard of a girlfriend cruise. We booked out of NO because she lives in MS. Which ship and dates?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Hey, is anyone going on the Girlfriends cruise out of New Orleans in Sept? We are going and so is 150 others. Can't wait! Brandi

Can you give me more information or a website where I can find out about girlfriends cruises?

200705130500_101.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I just thought of something... Gosh I'm so embarrassed! That is my daughter and I in the pic! We try to go on a cruise every year. Last year we took my two grandchildren (her children).

The Girls Get-A-Way Cruise I was speaking of, is in Nov. and is a Chartered Christian Cruise. Premiere chartered the "Celebration" and it will be all girls. Gosh it's going to be fun!

http://www.premierchristiancruises.com/gga-06/index.htm

LOL, I didn't think anything of it, Honeybear - no worries! My partner and I are going on a cruise in October with her parents, it should be a lot of fun.

I took a look at the Girls Getaway you posted - wow, Candace Cameron is going to be there! I used to love Full House, LOL. :D

I have been on a full-ship charter once before, and it was amazing. Instead of having a few friends on board, it was like EVERYBODY was my friend! I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Archived