How do you find out which dock our ship goes to in each port?

Aunt D

Go to cruisereport.com, and in the search box, type the name of the port that you are interested in and click find. Then click on the correct link that comes up for the port that you are looking for. On the next page that comes up, simply click on the tab that says "Ships in Port" and there will be an interactive calendar where you can see the ships that will be in that port on any given day.

I hope this helps!

Go to cruisereport.com, and in the search box, type the name of the port that you are interested in and click find. Then click on the correct link that comes up for the port that you are looking for. On the next page that comes up, simply click on the tab that says "Ships in Port" and there will be an interactive calendar where you can see the ships that will be in that port on any given day.

I hope this helps!

Please disregard this post, the information is not what the OP was looking for and besides, the correct link to the Ports of Call list is: http://www.cruisereport.com/crPortList.aspx

I apologize for the misinformation.

Aunt D-- for an accurate answer to your question, call the harbor master at the port in question (Internet search will get you the phone #) a few days before arrival in port and ask what pier the Carnival ------- is going to tie up at. When you are on board your cruise, you can ask a deck officer weather the ship will be tied up port side or starboard side.

Archived