booking carnival excursion

You can book an excursion up to a few days before the cruise. It will be charged immediately to your credit card.

Or you can wait and book it on the ship at the Excursion desk. If you book on the ship, the charge will show up on your S&S account.

Like the previous poster said, it goes straight to your credit card when you book it, and you can do it whenever. You also have until a few days before the cruise to cancel it and get a full refund, if you change your mind. It's worth doing, since prices can go up, and I've seen them go up. It's not unusual for the prices to be higher on the ship. Once you've got it booked, your price is set.

Thanks for the help. I almost always book on my own, but I saw this excursion out of cozumel where you boat to the mainland then explore a cave with beautiful water you swim in as you move your way through the cave. Looks like such an adventure. Have you heard of this one with out going through the excusion desk?

Thanks for the info,

Tammy

Thanks for the help. I almost always book on my own, but I saw this excursion out of cozumel where you boat to the mainland then explore a cave with beautiful water you swim in as you move your way through the cave. Looks like such an adventure. Have you heard of this one with out going through the excusion desk?

Thanks for the info,

Tammy

Go to port of call and look around and if you dont see anything on it pose your queston there.

Thanks for the info,

Tammy

Since this one is going to the mainland from Cozumel, I would recommend going through the cruiseline. There's so much involved with taking a taxi from the cruise port to downtown, catching a ferry, getting a cab to the cave, then doing it in reverse to get back. It probably doesn't cost much more to go through the ship as opposed to doing it independently, and even if it does, it still gives you peace of mind to know that you will not be left behind. btw, this is coming from someone who almost never uses the ship excursions.

If this excursion goes to Xcaret, with the underground caves, I've heard nice things about that. I haven't done it, but hope to one day.

Archived