Water bottles, sold with or without corks?

xhasox

I have realised that nothing is certain when it somes to cruiselines policies, so I ask:

I am thinking about buying a premium beverage n/a package. Will I be able to pick up a bottle of vitamin water before I go on a shore excursion? Or will all (water)bottles be sold without the cork? Since they seem to only sell opened cans I feel I need to ask if this also applies on vitamin waterbottles.

Last time I were in AQ and got daily bottles in my cabin. I used them both on excursions and in the gym. This was a really nice perk and that is one of the reasons I am thinking about a package this time.

I have realised that nothing is certain when it somes to cruiselines policies, so I ask:

I am thinking about buying a premium beverage n/a package. Will I be able to pick up a bottle of vitamin water before I go on a shore excursion? Or will all (water)bottles be sold without the cork? Since they seem to only sell opened cans I feel I need to ask if this also applies on vitamin waterbottles.

Last time I were in AQ and got daily bottles in my cabin. I used them both on excursions and in the gym. This was a really nice perk and that is one of the reasons I am thinking about a package this time.

Greetings

The bottles are sealed. They usually have an assortment at the gangway when you are leaving the ship. Get one "to go" at breakfast and then another when leaving the ship.

Good Sailing

Tom

Archived