Wooo! 9/1 & 9/8 B2B Oasis Review w/ pics!

shonandsuzie

B2B on the Oasis! Now thats a vacation. Great review.

That roast beef sandwich looks delicious.:D

Grandson???:confused: You two do not look old enough to be called grandma and grandpa.

I would love to have a cabin either aft or forward to get the great view you guys had, I'm just afraid I will get sick if the ship has to much up and down movement. For now its midship all the way lol

Umm SUZIE, now you know you were supposed to post pictures of your review that I can See FROM WORK!!! :mad: WTH is up with that?? All I see is little boxes with Red X's in them. You know I can't get my cruise fix without being able to SEE the Pictures while I'm at WORK!!!! I thought we were better than this?????

Host faith ~ will you do a review when you get back? Your liberty review was the first I ever read on CC and it was so good!

Loving the start of this review too ~ btb you lucky duck ;-)

Awesome! I always enjoy your reviews. This is the perfect way to pass the time until we sail this Sunday, lol! Happy Anniversary! Love your photos.

Just curious- you mentioned you preferred to have your bed by the closet. Why would you rather have that arrangement? We do actually have our bed by the closet for our cruise.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Umm SUZIE, now you know you were supposed to post pictures of your review that I can See FROM WORK!!! :mad: WTH is up with that?? All I see is little boxes with Red X's in them. You know I can't get my cruise fix without being able to SEE the Pictures while I'm at WORK!!!! I thought we were better than this?????

Aww Honey bear, I can't help it if your job has you on computer photo lock-down! LOLOLOL! :p

I will be sending them to you. I thought you used to be able to see my snapfish ones? Maybe the facebook ones? I will get some to you, my dear!

Lucky for me, my 3:00 client "no-showed" for our appointment so I am getting paid a nice wage to post this review right now! ;)

Grandson???:confused: You two do not look old enough to be called grandma and grandpa.

I would love to have a cabin either aft or forward to get the great view you guys had, I'm just afraid I will get sick if the ship has to much up and down movement. For now its midship all the way lol

Trust me, we aren't! Now if someone would have told our son that 5 years ago.....:rolleyes: Luckily, the baby calls us "Meeo and Pop-Pop" which fits us much better.;)

Suzie GREAT REVIEW........

I have been waiting for your review!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you happen to remember the time and date of the meet and mingle?

I believe it is the first sea day? Where was it held as well?

Thanks so much.......you are too cute.......

Thank you.

For our Eastern route it was Monday at 11:30 in Dazzles. The Western was Sunday at 11:30 in Dazzles. Now, this is according to my "memory", I have our actual invitations in a folder at home so I will double check that. They both were the first sea day for sure.

Trust me, we aren't! Now if someone would have told our son that 5 years ago.....:rolleyes: Luckily, the baby calls us "Meeo and Pop-Pop" which fits us much better.;)

Thank you.

For our Eastern route it was Monday at 11:30 in Dazzles. The Western was Sunday at 11:30 in Dazzles. Now, this is according to my "memory", I have our actual invitations in a folder at home so I will double check that. They both were the first sea day for sure.

Thank you for answering my question Meeo!!!!!!!!

That comment about the "cap" was hilarious.... Your family is truly beautiful...they look like models:)

Archived