Beer & escargots on Dream question...

big al

Hi all - my wife & I just booked the Dream for May '13...we were on the Wonder in '06 and remember they had several drafts on tap...anyone remember what beers were on draft on the Dream? Also, any escargot to be found on the Dream? Thanks!

Big Al

They had Amber Bock on Dream, Magic and Wonder. I also encountered Shock Top on one of the ships, not sure which one. There might also have been Sam Adams on Dream in the pub. Other than these three, it was the usual Bud and Miller choices. Since I prefer a dark beer, the Bock was the best I could do.

They had Amber Bock on Dream, Magic and Wonder. I also encountered Shock Top on one of the ships, not sure which one. There might also have been Sam Adams on Dream in the pub. Other than these three, it was the usual Bud and Miller choices. Since I prefer a dark beer, the Bock was the best I could do.

Thanks Guys!! I remember Amber Bock was on the Wonder...Shock Top & Sam Adams will also do just fine...I also now remember getting the 24 ounce for the price of a 16 ounce- good deal.....

Big Al

When I was on the Dream in August, the lobby bar had Bud Light and Kona Longboard. The sports bar only had an IPA style beer that was brewed just for them called 687. I saw Amberbock and Bud Light by the pool. There were one or two others around but I don't remember which ones.

When I was on the Dream in August, the lobby bar had Bud Light and Kona Longboard. The sports bar only had an IPA style beer that was brewed just for them called 687. I saw Amberbock and Bud Light by the pool. There were one or two others around but I don't remember which ones.

That 687 was well worth the effort imo

Archived