Royal Princess Photos

Astro Flyer

Just saw the "Top Deck" video posted in another thread here on CC. Very interesting. And, in the shot with Mr. Caluri I could see our aft Baja deck balcony cabin, and it does seem to confirm that it will be 1/2 covered and 1/2 open. YAY!

Oh yeah, and there was some other stuff about the SkyWalk and the Light show and MUTS too. :p

Here's a link to the other CC thread, if anyone's interested.

Top Deck Video

Scroll down to the 3rd post on the first page for the link.

Just saw the "Top Deck" video posted in another thread here on CC. Very interesting. And, in the shot with Mr. Caluri I could see our aft Baja deck balcony cabin, and it does seem to confirm that it will be 1/2 covered and 1/2 open. YAY!

Oh yeah, and there was some other stuff about the SkyWalk and the Light show and MUTS too. :p

Here's a link to the other CC thread, if anyone's interested.

Top Deck Video

Scroll down to the 3rd post on the first page for the link.

Thanks & here's a direct link to the Top Deck video:

http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/rp/video_tours/rp_video_popups/top_deck_highlights_popup.html

I don't plan to be downwind of the dancing fountains while underway blowing the water on me. ;)

Thanks & here's a direct link to the Top Deck video:

http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/rp/video_tours/rp_video_popups/top_deck_highlights_popup.html

I don't plan to be downwind of the dancing fountains while underway blowing the water on me. ;)

That made me laugh. We both made the exact same comment. Plus, I've been saying for a long time that I wouldn't want to be in one of those cabins beneath the SeaWalk, because I wouldn't want people looking directly down on me the whole cruise. I can't help but wonder if they might not have to downgrade those cabins, price-wise, in the future.

And here's a question I haven't seen a hint of an answer to yet: is the floor of the SeaView Bar also glass? Looking at the deck plans, it looks as if it might be, just based on the similarity of the color and shading as compared with the SeaWalk on the Starboard side, but I have no idea whether that's definitive.

Archived