Length of shows on Oasis

cdreher

Can anyone give me the length of the shows on the Oasis? They are Hairspray, Frozen in Time, Oasis of Dreams, Headliner Show and Come Fly with Me. Also I noticed the headliner show is scheduled for tuesday and wednesday. Are they the same shows? Finally would anyone recommend the frozen in time show for adults without children?

Can anyone give me the length of the shows on the Oasis? They are Hairspray, Frozen in Time, Oasis of Dreams, Headliner Show and Come Fly with Me. Also I noticed the headliner show is scheduled for tuesday and wednesday. Are they the same shows? Finally would anyone recommend the frozen in time show for adults without children?

Hairspray: one hour fifty five minutes

Oasis of Dreams: 55 minutes

Frozen in Time: 1 hour

Come Fly with me: 55 minutes

Headliner: 55 minutes

As for the ice show, if the sand artist is performing, this is the DO NOT MISS SHOW OF THE CRUISE .... fantastic .... one of the best shows I have ever seen anywhere.

I thought the shows were very good, except for Hairspray .... I absolutely hated it. ...... but ..... most people liked it.:rolleyes:

As for the ice show, if the sand artist is performing, this is the DO NOT MISS SHOW OF THE CRUISE .... fantastic .... one of the best shows I have ever seen anywhere.

Sand artist? I've not heard of that before. Is that like the guy who was in the finals of America's Got Talent this season? At first I was thinking sand and ice skating don't mix, but then again that might explain why an iceskater was medivac'd from my first cruise with a broken arm ;)

Archived