Taxi/Limo/Shuttle from Rome pier?

klever

We are sailing on the Equinox Oct. 26 and we need to book transportation from Civitavecchia to our hotel near Fiumicino airport (we are staying over one extra night after the ship returns). Can anyone recommend a good, reliable taxi service? We don't mind sharing with other travelers. I tried Bob's Limos but their toll-free number isn't working which makes me nervous.

We had a Med Cruise in 2009 and used Stefano from Rome Cabs for three transfers. One from Rome airport to hotel, hotel to port and then port to airport. Great communication were on time for every pick up. Would highly recommend them.

We used Rome Cabs several time as well. Very reliable, highly recomend them.

We had a Med Cruise in 2009 and used Stefano from Rome Cabs for three transfers. One from Rome airport to hotel, hotel to port and then port to airport. Great communication were on time for every pick up. Would highly recommend them.

We also used Stefano and Rome Cabs for several transfers as well as a night tour of Rome. Their service was wonderful. Stefano always returns e-mails quickly.

We also stayed at a hotel next to the airport. We had 6 people in the cab, plenty of room. Four of us were at the hotel and the other couple went to the airport. Not a problem for that cab company.

If you haven't been on your roll call, you might want to try that first, as people from our last roll call grouped together for transport either to the airport or into Rome. Saves quite a lot of $$$

I also recommend Rome Cabs--I have used before for a DIY in Italy and also booked from airport to port and vice versa--we will wave at you when we are going to the port while you are going to the airport!

Join your role call to find others to share a the transfer service with.

We have experienced wonderful transfers and excursions with RomeInLimo.

Jany will take good care of you and be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it. There vehicles are new, clean and they provide bottled water for their guests all at competitive pricing.

Archived