ship board pictues

princess44

I'm new to this site. Does anyone know where we could go online to find actual pictures of the Princess ships, staterooms, etc... Not the cookie cutter ones Princess posts, but pictures cruisers have taken.

Thanks guys!

Princess44, you can also go to Lycos travel and at that site, you click on the "cruises" button,then when that comes up, go to far right hand column where it says "Explore the cruise lines" and you can click on the photos and ship tours and you can put in any ship and get a great 360 degree tour of any part of the ship, there are some great views,not just photos.

Thanks everyone! WOW I've been "cruisin" some of these websites....geeze, great pictues.

How is that we actually survive without living on these ships? So looking forward to our next cruise.

I'm new to this site. Does anyone know where we could go online to find actual pictures of the Princess ships, staterooms, etc... Not the cookie cutter ones Princess posts, but pictures cruisers have taken.

Thanks guys!

princess44,

Welcome.;)

I have pictures on my website of all the Princess ships I've sailed...check it out.

Thanks diva, great pictures. I'm fairly new to cruising.....plan to become a ole veternan cruiser.

My husband didn't want to go on our 1st cruise, had to talk him into it....now can't stop him from booking them, not that I want to stop him!:p

Archived