NY/Priceline August

kootz

I am looking for 3-4 star hotel for one day post cruise in New York. We will be seeing a play that night on Broadway. Can anyone help with which area I should bid on Priceline and any tips will be appreciated as far as pricing. Thanks

What are the Priceline choices? If you tell me the catagories, I can help you decipher which ones would put you within walking distance of most of the Broadway theatres.

I would imagine that they have one simply called The Theatre District. I don't know what else you would call the area - perhaps west side, midtown.

Good hotel choices would be the Edison and the Marriott Marquis. The Paramount is a very nice hotel, however the rooms are really, really small and if you're travelling with a lot of cruise luggage, it's going to be in the way.

Jane

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Check out their website. They are in a great location right across from Radio City and within walking distance of many of the Broadway theatres. You can get a studio on up to a 2 bedroom unit. All of them have kitchenettes. Very clean,and prices are better than most of the hotels in the area. They are not on Priceline,though. A lot of corporate travellers get booked here by their companies. A lady I was sitting next to in a Broadway show told me she was staying there on business with At&T. She was from Los Angeles. She said it was quiet,clean and safe!

www.radiocityapartments.com

Archived