Cabin Music on Destiny

Jane2357

Sailing on Destiny in 9 Days - and am wondering (as I know she is an old ship) what options I have in cabin for music. Should I take my ipod and get those remote speaker things or are there good choices off the t.v.? I'm not very techie so try not to confuse me - lmao!

Does anyone have an idea on which ipod remote speakers? I don't want to spend big bucks and they need to be easy because I am not techie. I will also take iphone but most stuff is on ipod.

My spouse loves cruising to an island music playlist -so we always bring an istation by ilogic- check Amazon. We have the white model that is now $39. It is powered or battery. We have used it for over six years now, and after trying other small models found they are tin-ier and no base. The back side where ipod sits folds down for base, and when traveling it flips up and a clear cover protects speakers. Plenty of rich sound, and we always are kind to our cabin neighbors with volume. Test it at home before cruising to get familiar with it.

I picked up a unit at a drug store in Key West for about $20 a couple years ago that worked fine for the cabin and the beach. My DW has since given me a neat pair that connect for travel and separate for some real nice sound. There are several varieties, including a $10 "Little Bomb", that work well.

dk

Archived