Thomson dream new look cabins?

Came across some photos of Mein Schiff 1 a TUI ship of the german brand and cabins look just like those described on the Thomson website for the refit on Celebration and Dream. Thought I would share as the photo gives a far better idea of the new look than the computer generated version

1157814742.jpg

Came across some photos of Mein Schiff 1 a TUI ship of the german brand and cabins look just like those described on the Thomson website for the refit on Celebration and Dream. Thought I would share as the photo gives a far better idea of the new look than the computer generated version

Good find there! ;)

I have to say that does look quite familiar. Similar furniture, colours and overall look that Dream and Celebration cabins are having. Also, these cabins have their own coffee machines in them, flat screen TVs, basically everything that this Platinum upgrade is supposed to be getting. Interesting... :rolleyes:

More fuel to the rumours that Mein Schiff 1 could one day be in the Thomson fleet - standardise the cabin look now so that it fits in with Mein Schiff now. ;)

Archived