Cruise Compass - Oasis - Western - 9-15-12 Sailing

mmn531

No need to do a review as there are hundreds here. I have included only the schedule information as I do not savve all the additional inserts for the days.

Also included are the Adventure Ocean inserts but I am missing 2 days.

More than happy to answer any questions you have.

One major observation I need to state though. This was THE BEST SET OF CREW MEMBERS I HAVE EVER DEALTH WITH!!!! And each of the senior people I talked with says they are putting in for Sunshine when it is released. Guess that means I am going to Sunshine when available. Gotta follow this group around!!

I will like to know if she still look new and how was the shows and the seafood shack I booked the oasis for december

She still looks gorgeous. I was up many late nights and they were cleaning all the time.

The shows were all very good and my DW and I commented we would see them again outside of the Abba show. It was good, but was just never a big fan of theirs.

Seafood shack, we just did this on an at sea day for lunch. Not during the party. It was OK but for me personally, too much fried food. I did speak to a couple that did go to the party and they loved it. Said it was one of the highlights of the highlights of their cruise.

Happy cruising

She still looks gorgeous. I was up many late nights and they were cleaning all the time.

The shows were all very good and my DW and I commented we would see them again outside of the Abba show. It was good, but was just never a big fan of theirs.

Seafood shack, we just did this on an at sea day for lunch. Not during the party. It was OK but for me personally, too much fried food. I did speak to a couple that did go to the party and they loved it. Said it was one of the highlights of the highlights of their cruise.

Happy cruising

A big thanks for doing the daily's,,such a big help as our family with 4yrold grandaughter will be cruising with us this trip,,looking forward tothe Oasis and all it has tooffer...again,,thanks:D:D

Day 1 compass plus Adventure ocean Intro document. Sorry, no day 1 AO schedule

MMN: is it possible for you to email in one batch all of these PDF files? This way I can save all of them in one shot as opposed to opening almost 30 separate files. let me know and I wills end you my email address.

Thx....James

MMN: is it possible for you to email in one batch all of these PDF files? This way I can save all of them in one shot as opposed to opening almost 30 separate files. let me know and I wills end you my email address.

Thx....James

Yeah, it was painful having to split them up to meet the size requirements. Send me your email and I will send you the 'non split' files

Thanks so much for these-it really helps a lot to see what activities we might be interested in.

Can you comment on the new menu in the mdr? How was the food?

Food overall was good. I liked having escargot every night avai blue was lable. I think I am growing some type of a shell on my back;)

Prime Rib I liked, Lobster was OK, Chick Cor blue was really good and many of the new appetizers were tasty. I think overall you will like the changes.

One note though, I am not what you would consider a big time foodie. If it fills me up and tastes OK, I am happy.

Have a good cruse

Did you put the 5 year old in the 3-5 or 6-8 group? My daughter will be just shy of 6 when we sail, but the older group seems to do more sport oriented things according to the compasses and she is not into that so I am not sure what to do.

Did you put the 5 year old in the 3-5 or 6-8 group? My daughter will be just shy of 6 when we sail, but the older group seems to do more sport oriented things according to the compasses and she is not into that so I am not sure what to do.

The boy (5) stayed in the Aquanots (3-5) group. He had a blast and he is a sporty kid. But there too, he would have fun doing just about anything. My DD (7) is VERY artistic and she had a blast in the Explorers (6-8) group.

In all honesty, if your child likes to have fun with new kids, she will have fun. The do so many different things that everyone's idea of fun will get some time.

Happy cruising!

Archived