movies playing while on board

Annabanana3

Does anyone know where I can find out what movies will be playing on my cruise? We are sailing on the Spirit on October 1st. thanks!

anne-marie

Where do you want to see movies, in your room or on the ship? I know there were 3 or 4 maybe up to 6 different movie selections in the rooms, but don't recall what they were. definetly were recent or still in theaters if I can remember correctly.

On board I did not see any venue that showed movies, but then again I wasn't looking so maybe they do show movies somewhere..i.e. Showroom on sea days or something.....Really don't know about this one.:confused:

when we were on the gem last fall, they had pay per view movies and whatever came over the regular channel. i wasn't impressed, we like to sit in bed and watch movies, but i won't pay for them....i think they were about $9.99 +. i wrote to them telling them i wasn't impressed and please put it back. going again in january, so i hope they have.

We were on the Spirit last September.

Yes, they do play movies on the ship (around the ship). No, we did not go to them because either they are so old or we had never heard of them.

I'm currently looking at my dailies from then just to give you an example:

Deck 7, Fwd at Maharini's Nightclub:

"Hanna" PG 13 1pm

"Red Riding Hood" PG13 3pm

"Your Highness" R 1pm

"Kung Fu Panda 2 PG 13 3pm

So those are some examples.

The pay per view as someone else stated are very expensive. I believe the $9.99 price was what I had read on several cruises.

I hope that helps some. :)

Archived