RCI 3 snorkle stops by boat?

tintin25

We are looking at the ship's excursion which includes 3 snorkel stops by boat. Can anyone tell me what the 3 stops are? Which company do they use?

We are relative novices (I have more snorkel experience than my husband, but he assures me he is going to review his skills at the local rec centre before we go). In any case, I want to ensure we go to Palancar or Columbia to see the best reefs. What skill level is required? How can one find out if those are the reefs we will visit?

• 2 weeks later...
We are looking at the ship's excursion which includes 3 snorkel stops by boat. Can anyone tell me what the 3 stops are? Which company do they use?

We are relative novices (I have more snorkel experience than my husband, but he assures me he is going to review his skills at the local rec centre before we go). In any case, I want to ensure we go to Palancar or Columbia to see the best reefs. What skill level is required? How can one find out if those are the reefs we will visit?

My son and I did the 3 stop snorkel in August 2010. There were 3 stops but they only take you about 10-15 minutes from the pier. The ship was always in plain sight.

The 3 stops were differentiated by the depth of the water. I enjoyed it but there was nothing spectacular. Free drinks on the way back but given the distance was fairly short, there was only time to have one but I am sure you could squeeze in another.

I don't recall the tour company but the head guy went by the name Monty.

Good luck.

Archived