2006 HAL to Alaska info?

crusingici

I also asked this question in the HAL forum but thought I'd repeat it here for those who do not visit that area. Thanks for any info you can offer.

I have checked with the only 2 Travel Agencies in my town and neither have the 2006 HAL travel planner that I read about from a post. One TA did not know what I was talking about - said it must be the color-coded schedule she pulled up on the web? The other TA said they ordered some and were sent the 2004 books and that the 2006 info will not be out till August.

Does anyone here know for sure?

Does that mean nothing can be reserved for an Alaskan cruise on HAL for 2006 till August????

I don't understand why HAL is so much later than apparently the other companies are in releasing tour pricing and iteniaries.

I have never cruised before so I must be missing something!

Anyone else have info on 2006 HAL?

Thanks!

Gici

On the HAL board they keep insisting a TA should be able to book Alaska '06 dates, but I haven't found anyone who can actually book. I called HAL and they said June or July. Confusing for us non-HAL insiders.

Archived