Hilarious carnival.com glitch!

stephanie13rown

Check out this screenshot I took of the Carnival homepage last time I logged in. I know it FEELS like 4,046,886,635 days (which equals approximately 11,087,360 years!!) until my next cruise, but it's actually only 45 days away. LOL!

Anyway, just thought I'd share the chuckle with y'all. :p

jjtgds.png

:rolleyes: Yes- they seem to do that on occassion- I had a very very long wait a few weeks ago too- lots of time to grow the hair out and shop for sure!

Mind you- the Hey Alabama sail from New Orleans with your resident rate didn't look entirely clear either!

:rolleyes: Yes- they seem to do that on occassion- I had a very very long wait a few weeks ago too- lots of time to grow the hair out and shop for sure!

Mind you- the Hey Alabama sail from New Orleans with your resident rate didn't look entirely clear either!

Yeah, I noticed that too and was wondering when it was that they moved New Orleans to Alabama.

Yeah, I noticed that too and was wondering when it was that they moved New Orleans to Alabama.

Hahaha! I'm hoping...never. No offense to NOLA, but we've got plenty enough colorful characters in Alabama to keep us busy forever. However, in the highly unlikely event that we do run out, I'm sure we could borrow a few. ;)

Actually, though, it IS kind of nice that they extend the resident rate to states that border a Carnival cruise port. Also, at one time, we had our very own port in Mobile. (and if any Carnival big wigs are reading this, we'd like it back, please and thank you!)

Okay, you've got me curious. Wonder what Carnival's ships will look like in the year 112885 (assuming they're still around). Do you suppose the itineraries will still be the same? Will people still be posting the same questions on here about rum runners, complaining about the same things (chair hogs, smokers, people not dressed up for dinner on Formal Night, etc.), and whether or not to remove the auto-gratuities? Anybody got a time machine to go check it out?:D

Check out this screenshot I took of the Carnival homepage last time I logged in. I know it FEELS like 4,046,886,635 days (which equals approximately 11,087,360 years!!) until my next cruise, but it's actually only 45 days away. LOL!

jjtgds.png

Oh that had to be funny to see!!! Checked mine, just 62 days...and counting down :)

Okay, you've got me curious. Wonder what Carnival's ships will look like in the year 112885 (assuming they're still around). Do you suppose the itineraries will still be the same? Will people still be posting the same questions on here about rum runners, complaining about the same things (chair hogs, smokers, people not dressed up for dinner on Formal Night, etc.), and whether or not to remove the auto-gratuities? Anybody got a time machine to go check it out?:D

They'll be around, but think fifth element. Cruise ship to another planet. ;)

jjtgds.png

The other day mine was saying something like 700 million day:eek:

jjtgds.png

That is a long time to pack.

My clock says 6 days!!!!!!!

They'll be around, but think fifth element. Cruise ship to another planet. ;)

...or Wall-E

ADDED: We had a counter glitch like that last time we sailed with our grandkids. Nowhere near that big, but I remember thinking if we had that many days to go, it'd be my granddaughter taking HER grandkids! (She was 13 at the time)

I keep getting them that say "Hey North Carolina - sail from Florida to your favorite getaways!" or words to that effect.

Archived