Has the FALL EQUINOX sale been extended?

elena7seas

I posted this question on another thread but thought that it might need a thread of its own in order to be noticed.

A CC poster in Australia has let us know that the Fall Equinor sale (OBC to $300, reduced deposit), originally available on September 20th and 21st only, has been "extended worldwide" through September 29th.

I called Celebrity to inquire, and was told that the sale had ended on Friday, September 21st and there were no extensions available.

If anyone has any information, I would be most grateful.

Hello, i've replied on the other thread with what i may think 'worldwide' means. Previously the sale in australia was for australian sailings only. Now they are for sailings 'worldwide'. Althought i didn't come across anything stating that it applied only to australians. I'd recommend calling Celebrity & hoping you get a different person to speak to...

here is the offer on the Celebrity website

http://www.celebritycruises.com.au/content/en_AU/celebrity_solstice_sale_terms_and_conditions.html

Hello, i've replied on the other thread with what i may think 'worldwide' means. Previously the sale in australia was for australian sailings only. Now they are for sailings 'worldwide'. Althought i didn't come across anything stating that it applied only to australians. I'd recommend calling Celebrity & hoping you get a different person to speak to...

here is the offer on the Celebrity website

http://www.celebritycruises.com.au/content/en_AU/celebrity_solstice_sale_terms_and_conditions.html

Thanks for posting the link, Xcitdcruiser.

There certainly isn't anything on that offer that would suggest it wasn't available in North America.

I'll try again with Celebrity's Captain's Club tomorrow.

There's yet another promo out today, valid till 7th october. covers all European sailings in 2013.

''Book inside/get OV ** book OV/ get balcony ** book balcony+$99/ get CC ** book cc + $99/ get AQ ''...that type of promo.

Things are obviously ( and predictably ) not selling well at all in the Europe market for 2013....

Cheers

Archived