Booking your own air question

alecsmom

My husband and I have previously cruised on Royal Caribbean and booked their air. This September we will be sailing Princess for the first time (Caribbean Princess - we're really looking forward to it) and have booked our own air through Continental Airline's website.

I saw the following on the Princess website:

"If you have not purchased your air from Princess, please ensure you provide us with your flight details no later than 14 days prior to your departure date."

My question is - how do I go about providing Princess with our flight details? We booked the cruise through an online agency.

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

I think the only reason they want this information is to schedule your disembarkation. Princess will put a notice in you mail box on board ship a few days before your cruise ends and ask you to fill out the form attached and drop it at the pursers office.

This is required for disembarkation tickets, also for arrival, if you have Princess transfers purchased - They may send you a form with your pre-package - if not - just add a sheet when you send your info back.

Ron

Guest Snorkelbunny

You may call 1-800-Princess with your booking number and give the reservation agent your flight information. This will ensure that you are met by a Princess Passenger Service Representative at the airport if you have pre cruise Princess transfers to the ship. It will also ensure that you are disembarked from the ship in time to catch the appropriate transfer to the airport if using post cruise transfers puchased from Princess or that they will disembark you in time for you to make your way to the airport in time for your flight if you are on using independant transportation.

If we don't book Princess Transfers (which we never do when flying out of Fort Lauderdale as a taxi is much cheaper and faster), we never supply them with our air info until we get onboard. Never been a problem before. Just fill in the info on the sheet sent to your cabin a few days before you get off, that will get you the correct disembarkation color.

Archived