Recent bar menus/costs? All Celebrity ships the same?

kdnmom

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of recent bar menus or any knowledge of recent bar costs. The most recent that I can find is from 2010 on the Solstice here: http://schplinky.smugmug.com/Solstice-2010/Bar-Menus/12454637_Aaaum#!i=891894624&k=SCNbe.

Anyone know if those are still accurate? Is the menu essentially the same for all Celebrity ships? If not, I'm specifically wondering about the Constellation. No Molecular Bar on the Constellation, right?

Are the daily drink specials still the same and on the same days? Still $5?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Not to shamelessly bump, but maybe if I'm more specific with my questions someone will be able to answer.

Are there currently daily mixed drink specials on the Constellation? How much are they? Does anyone know on which days they offer which specials?

Does Michael's serve mixed drinks?

How much are the martinis at the Martini Bar?

Does the Constellation have a Molecular Bar?

Thanks!!!

Can give you a break down of prices if it will help. We went on The Premium Package but noted some of the prices. This is from the Summit last week

Water $4/$2 depending on size.

Sodas $2

Lattis & Americanos $4

Tea $4

Most wine between $7 and $12 per glass

Beers average about $6

Cocktails between $7 & $9

Most spirits with a mixer between $6 & $8

Hope thnis helps.

Edited by moonglum
Missed line

What is the current cost of a Martini at the Martini bar ?????????

On the Summit, Aug 26th cruise, they were $10 + 15%, with the odd one at $11. These are made with GreyGoose, hence you need the Premium alcohol package.

Gary & Norine

Not to shamelessly bump, but maybe if I'm more specific with my questions someone will be able to answer.

Are there currently daily mixed drink specials on the Constellation? How much are they? Does anyone know on which days they offer which specials?

Does Michael's serve mixed drinks? Yes

How much are the martinis at the Martini Bar? $10 to $11 plus 15% tip

Does the Constellation have a Molecular Bar? No. Molecular Bar on S Class only. There's one Molecular Bar drink that's available at the Martini Bar -- the 20-year Martini. All Molecular Bar drinks were developed by Junior Merino, the Liquid Chef.

Thanks!!!

Some of the answers above:

On the Summit, Aug 26th cruise, they were $10 + 15%, with the odd one at $11. These are made with GreyGoose, hence you need the Premium alcohol package.

Gary & Norine

But I genuinely prefer my dirty martini made with absolute. Do I still need the premium package?????

are the bevearge packages priced per person or per room? We're thinking about getting the package but we're not going to drink $50 worth of drinks each every night so i'm not sure if its worth it.

Per person. When comparing the package against the single drink orders, don't forget to add the 15% gratuity for each drink order.

But I genuinely prefer my dirty martini made with absolute. Do I still need the premium package?????

Hi jkgourmet:

I think you need the premium for that particular one. The regular vodkas that I saw were "Smirnnoff" and a few others that I did NOT recognize. You can still order regular martinnis in the bars with the "classic" package but with a lessor quality vodka and anything else that they mix in.

Hope this helps:

Gary & Norine

Can you get small martinis with the classic package??

Hi Stellarose:

I would assume that you could get "regular" martinnis under the classic package. They should not be small, but they would be made with regular bar brands of alcohol.

Hope this helps:

Gary & Norine

I've never sailed celebrity before, so maybe I don't 'get it' but why would my classic prepaid, inclusive drinks package exclude martinis in one of the bars? That just sounds really strange to me?????

The drinks packages only include drinks up to a certain dollar amount. Martinis are $10-$11 in the Martini bar and the classic package only includes drinks up to $8. For a little more, you can opt for the premium beverage package that includes all drinks up to $12 and allows you to pay the difference if the drink is mire than $12.

For a little more, you can opt for the premium beverage package that includes all drinks up to $12 and allows you to pay the difference if the drink is mire than $12.

Can't I just pay the markup on the classics package too? If up to $8 is included in my classics package and I order a $10 martini or glass of wine, I'm only going to pay an extra $2, RIGHT??

Can't I just pay the markup on the classics package too? If up to $8 is included in my classics package and I order a $10 martini or glass of wine, I'm only going to pay an extra $2, RIGHT??

No. With the classic package, you pay full price for any drink over $8. Only with the premium package are you able to pay the difference.