Mystery Dinner on Mariner

Granny DI

Just booked the Mystery Dinner on the Mariner's New Years Eve cruise. It was $49.95 pp.

That's interesting because I thought Mariner no longer had Portofino since her refit last May. Did your booking indicate where they would hold the dinner?

That's interesting because I thought Mariner no longer had Portofino since her refit last May. Did your booking indicate where they would hold the dinner?

I read that it was not longer available previously too. I'm on the Mariner in November and noticed the Mystery Dinner showing as an option a few weeks ago. It's odd because it wasn't showing before when the other specialty options were available to book. Maybe they brought it back??

Five of us reserved the 8pm show this morning. The website is having problems again...can't reserve the Mystery Dinner theater at the moment but to check back later. I read about the Mystery Dinner last night on the roll call. I was very surprised that it was available. The website says the location is Portofinos.

Five of us reserved the 8pm show this morning. The website is having problems again...can't reserve the Mystery Dinner theater at the moment but to check back later. I read about the Mystery Dinner last night on the roll call. I was very surprised that it was available. The website says the location is Portofinos.

Odd, since Mariner has not had Portofino since last May. It would not surprise me if this is a website programming error.

Archived