What time?

ediemarie

Boarding the Dream in Port Canaveral in a couple of weeks. Wondering what time everyone would recommend getting to the port. Have read several reviews but not always sure if someone is VIP boarding or not. We are NOT VIP's at least in CCL eyes!

Boarding the Dream in Port Canaveral in a couple of weeks. Wondering what time everyone would recommend getting to the port. Have read several reviews but not always sure if someone is VIP boarding or not. We are NOT VIP's at least in CCL eyes!

we always arrive around 10:30......we like to get on as soon as possible

ok this is where i getting confused. i would swear that i saw on the carnival site that as a non-VIP i won't be able to board until 12:30.

so are y'all (OKIE born and raised!) getting there at 10:30 and having to wait until 12:30 to board?

i need a confirmation of the following please..........

as a NON-VIP i need to get to the dock at 10:30 to board the ship at the earliest CC will let me on, 12:30.

thanks for your help. i screwed up getting the sail boat charter in st. thomas:rolleyes: so i have been assigned this duty by our group!

thanks again and we're on the down side of 8 days until sail away!!!:)

They give you later times to arrive at the port so there is not a crush of people early on. They usually begin boarding about 11:00. VIPs first, but they go quickly. Then whomever was there first. If you get there between 10:30 and 11:00, that will be you!

Archived