Car Rental Seattle Port- Princess Terminal 30

Trinity333

I admit, I love Seattle in all it's traffic-congested/sports-teams-with-fear-of-success/outrageous-housing-prices/crazymaking-months-of-grey-days glory. I'm fortunate enough to have a gig where we can choose where we work from, and we choose to be here.

While Seattle's no NYC (in terms of cultural events, for example), this is a cool town with enough stuff to do to find something for everyone. 750,000 people experience Seattle every year as cruise passengers, and sadly, not enough of them hang out for even a day or two; the only things they see of Our Fair City are our chaotic airport (seriously, you should see how we treat people with cruiseline coach transfers - un*real* - totally third-world) and our cobbled-together cruise terminals (explain how we built Pier 66 without enough space for provisioners' semis to turn without blocking traffic?), and that's a darned shame.

We're more than the waterfront, we're more than Sleepless In Seattle, and we're not all highly-caffeinated Sbux junkies who work for Microsoft (granted, many of us are, and I can only hope they find peace). So if people have a few questions, it's the least I can do to answer.

Eric, Who In Real Life Is Sorta Misanthropic

Archived