B2B and Lattitude Question

alwalaska

We are booked on a back to back next fall. We have one reservation number but it is actually 2 7 day cruises and we are paying the extra taxes etc because there was not a 14 day yet when we booked. We will have enough points for gold at the end of the first 7 days. Do you think we will have gold benefits on the second half? Tender tickets are the main reason I'm asking.

Also, since they are now selling this as a 14 day cruise, will we have a 7 day menu rotation repeated twice, or will they pull in a few more menus?

Thanks.

We are booked on a back to back next fall. We have one reservation number but it is actually 2 7 day cruises and we are paying the extra taxes etc because there was not a 14 day yet when we booked. We will have enough points for gold at the end of the first 7 days. Do you think we will have gold benefits on the second half? Tender tickets are the main reason I'm asking.

Also, since they are now selling this as a 14 day cruise, will we have a 7 day menu rotation repeated twice, or will they pull in a few more menus?

Thanks.

Yes and Yes. :p

Before the end of your first week, get together with the on-board Cruise Consultant. S/he may need to pull your Latitudes record and update it to your new status before the beginning of week 2. Otherwise, your Latitudes account will not be updated until the conclusion of your cruise. As a result, you would not receive any recognition for Gold Level status during your b2b. (We were in the same situation last year.)

Before the end of your first week, get together with the on-board Cruise Consultant. S/he may need to pull your Latitudes record and update it to your new status before the beginning of week 2. Otherwise, your Latitudes account will not be updated until the conclusion of your cruise. As a result, you would not receive any recognition for Gold Level status during your b2b. (We were in the same situation last year.)

That is our experience also. The cruise consultant gave us a new card for the 2nd week which showed that we were Latitudes, and we were invited to the Latitudes party during the 2nd week. (Our 1st/2nd cruise with NCL :) )

I also find this answer to be 100% accurate.

If it was booked as two 7 day cruises you should have two booking reservation numbers, we did last time and do next year as well.

We only have one booking number, but the My NCL says that I have 3 cruises currently booked and there is only one other cruise, other than the B2B.

Also, when I asked why the port charges and taxes were higher than the 14 day, they said it was because it was 2 - 7 day cruises back to back. They said the only way to get the lower port charges and taxes was to book the much more expensive 14 day cruise.

But then again, I have learned that with any cruise line, every time you call you get a different answer. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter anymore if it's one or two resy's. On a b2b your latitude's pkg will be in your cabin for week one and then you will receive the 2nd latitudes at the start of the 2nd week week. If you don't get it which has happened to us a couple times just call the latitude rep.

Archived