Shore excursions in PV and Cabo

MKESail

Hi, everyone

I'm sailing solo in several weeks on board Carnival Splendor. I looked at what Carnival offers for those two ports but wanted to see if there are other, less pricey, but also safe options. I do want to book ahead of time and not try to do it in port. What I am looking for is mostly sightseeing, possibly a beach break, not much into shopping, zip-lining, etc. ;-) Cabo by Land & Sea looks nice but I wanted to see what other options I have. Has anyone used this website: http://www.portpromotions.com?

Thank you

Hi, everyone

I'm sailing solo in several weeks on board Carnival Splendor. I looked at what Carnival offers for those two ports but wanted to see if there are other, less pricey, but also safe options. I do want to book ahead of time and not try to do it in port. What I am looking for is mostly sightseeing, possibly a beach break, not much into shopping, zip-lining, etc. ;-) Cabo by Land & Sea looks nice but I wanted to see what other options I have. Has anyone used this website: www.portpromotions.com?

Thank you

You can find many vendors at both ports selling tours at very low prices. They are trying to make enough to feed their families, and I have had no problems using them. Just be sure you agree on what you expect to do and agree on a price before you accept their offer.

I usually don't book ahead of time because of uncertainty about the weather. It has worked for me for over 20 years.

Archived