New Crown Princess Details

Dolphins

Does anybody have any links where we can get information about the new Crown Princess currently under construction in Italy? They haven't posted any deck plans of her yet on the Princess web-site though I understand she will be similar to Caribbean Princess but with additional dining venues.

Dolphins....Been looking myself and haven't found anything other than the info that Princess put out.

Looks like we both have the same idea. I have already booked the Crown Princess for Oct. 9, 2006 but much too early to start a roll call.

I've booked for September 3, 2006. I wanted to book in October, but we go to the Outer Banks during the first 2 weeks in October every year and the month would just be too overloaded.

Now, we have to just wish for two things: No hurricanes and the CB cabin deck plans are identical to the Crown! lol! ;)

Looks like we both have the same idea. I have already booked the Crown Princess for Oct. 9, 2006 but much too early to start a roll call.

Got the new Captains Circle magazine today and an article on the Crown Princess was on the front cover. I was going to bring it to work with me tonight but forgot. Has anyone else recieved the magazine with info. If not I will let you know what it says when I get home tonight.

Thanks, Mike! I haven't sailed Princess yet, so no mag for me.

Got the new Captains Circle magazine today and an article on the Crown Princess was on the front cover. I was going to bring it to work with me tonight but forgot. Has anyone else recieved the magazine with info. If not I will let you know what it says when I get home tonight.

Correct...That's how I chose my cabin. Now, I'm just waiting to see if the cabin deck plans are identical. From everything I've read, many public spaces will be changed, but, hopefully, cabins will remain the same.;)

Princess told me on the phone the other day that if I want to check out deck plans to look at the Caribbean Princess. The Crown is a sister ship.

Archived