Star Princess- help choosing "best" obstructed cabins

DENNAS

For anyone who has sailed on the Star, we're looking at a cruise next April. Have a choice on the Emerald Deck between 2 cabins... E514 and E516. One is at the "back" of a lifeboat, the other at the "front" of a lifeboat. I'm wondering if there is a better "ocean view" from one vs. the other. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !

We have had cabin E514 on both the Grand and Golden Princess and are booked in E514 on the Carribbean Princess. We had a perfect view. Did not even have the lifeboat out our window. Just maybe the tip of the lifeboat. Just make sure you close your curtains when dressing. I found out the hard way when one of the crew members was walking around outside of our window. We love this cabin. Perfect view. We even seen Dolphins outside from our window.

Thanks Tooner1977, that is great news...... if it's available when I book in the next couple of weeks, I am grabbing it.

Just in case, anyone have any comments on E516? Thanks.

You mention when looking out the cabin window of E514 you might see the front of the lifeboat, but it's funny, in the brochure it looks like the window of E514 is actually at the very back of a lifeboat. Interesting... maybe the windows are a little off. Anyway, in that cabin, you weren't obstructed with the back of a lifeboat then at all?

Thanks again.

Archived