Tabasco's in Cabo suffered severe damage

CWcruisers

They are scheduled to re open on October 3rd. It is amazing how hard the workers and the many, many volunteers work to get everything back and running again. They, mostly volunteers removed 8 TONS of trash from Medano beach alone last week.

The bright side of all this rain is that Cabo has never looked so green! It looks more like PV than Cabo- beautiful! I will be there at the end of the month for 2 weeks and can't wait to see it.

I get there Monday, Oct 8 for a month. The green is great, just no more flooding please.

They are going to have to get a bunch of sand from somewhere! But yes, if you want proof of how fast the Mexican's can get stuff done, just look at the new convention center that was built in 9 months along with the new roads for the G20.

I get there Monday, Oct 8 for a month. The green is great, just no more flooding please.

They are going to have to get a bunch of sand from somewhere! But yes, if you want proof of how fast the Mexican's can get stuff done, just look at the new convention center that was built in 9 months along with the new roads for the G20.

Yeah, it's amazing how much can be accomplished when government regulation is kept to a minimum.

Yeah, it's amazing how much can be accomplished when government regulation is kept to a minimum.

Oh yes, so true and if you need support for that insight, just take a look at how all the non-regulated construction in Haiti stood up to the earthquake several years ago. More of that, please!

Cabo flooded again for the third time this summer. There is no more beach at Tobasco's and it is currently closed.

Amazing, we were just there last Tuesday on the Splendor and it wasn't even raining!

Oh yes, so true and if you need support for that insight, just take a look at how all the non-regulated construction in Haiti stood up to the earthquake several years ago. More of that, please!

I didn't say non-regulated, I said regulation kept to a minimum. ;)

Archived