Vancouver Cruise Terminal

DisneyKidsDad

Can someone tell me what to expect when I get to the Vancouver Cruise Terminal for my Disney cruise next summer? We will be staying at the Pan Pacific Hotel the night before. We have cruised Disney before but only out of Port Canaveral.

I am also interested to know, we are also sailing on the Wonder in 2013 and also staying at the Pan Pacific,

I understand the hotel is above the port, and you can transfer your luggage direct to the port.

There are taxis there to get to/from the Airport, in fact the largest taxi rank in town. Airport is circa 35 mins away by taxi or the Canada line that has a stop at Waterfront station near the Pan Pacific.

Up to four cruise ships can dock, its all in walkng distance.

It has USA Border control as you get on, and port arrival times I read are strick and a bit later than PC,

Ie its in at 8am from previous cruise and it doesnt open to circa 11am?

Inside I read its the same set up as PC, with the normal check in desks for Castaway Club concierge etc.

Its a multi cruise line port so used by other lines even on the same day and not just disney, so like embarking at Barcelona or LA.

I have booked a private tour from the Pan Pacific to Grouse Mountain and Callipino Suspension bridge.

Pan Pacific is a lovely and convenient hotel to your departure. The Vancouver ports can be very hectic as many international guests are boarding. One time is was easy on, another a 3 hour nightmare of lines and nonsense. I will say if you can swing extra time in Vancouver, it has become our favorite city. You can drive to Whistler for skiing which we incorporated into one of our trips which was pretty cool. The city itself could take days to explore all the amazing areas. Vancouver and Alaska cruises have proven to be my familys best vacations. Have a great time.

Pan Pacific is a lovely and convenient hotel to your departure. The Vancouver ports can be very hectic as many international guests are boarding. One time is was easy on, another a 3 hour nightmare of lines and nonsense. I will say if you can swing extra time in Vancouver, it has become our favorite city. You can drive to Whistler for skiing which we incorporated into one of our trips which was pretty cool. The city itself could take days to explore all the amazing areas. Vancouver and Alaska cruises have proven to be my familys best vacations. Have a great time.
:):):)

Thank you for your comments. We will be flying in the day before our cruise. We have friends that live in Vancouver that we hope to meet up with. Only if the jet lag doesn't wipe us out. It looks like we will have a 7:00 AM flight from the east coast. (non-stop) That means we will have to be at the airport at 4:00 AM, which means we have to be on the road by 2:30 AM.

And then a 6 hour flight and a 3 hour time difference. Hopefully we can all sleep on the plane.

Thank you for your comments. We will be flying in the day before our cruise. We have friends that live in Vancouver that we hope to meet up with. Only if the jet lag doesn't wipe us out. It looks like we will have a 7:00 AM flight from the east coast. (non-stop) That means we will have to be at the airport at 4:00 AM, which means we have to be on the road by 2:30 AM.

And then a 6 hour flight and a 3 hour time difference. Hopefully we can all sleep on the plane.

We go in on Saturday, before the Monday Cruise, its a ten hour flight, and get in at 3pm. Its a eight hour time difference.

We have two nights at Pan Pacific and have our private tour on Sunday.

Archived