Scuba in Belize with Carnival- gone???

joeb49

Booked our next cruise on the Carnival Miracle for this November. Yeah!

One of the reasons we booked this ship was to go scuba diving in Belize as the Carnival website shows as a shore excursion for the Miracle.

But.... after booking I went to the site to book the trip and.....NO SCUBA DIVING listed??????

Anybody have a clue what happened to it????

Thought I might ask here first and see if all you friendly folks can help us out before calling Carnival next week!

Thanks in advance for your insight!

Sue and Joe

I've noticed that the number of excursions on our June Miracle cruise has increased greatly since I checked originally. I even called Carnival and asked about a specific excursion, but was told it was not being offered. I saw the other day it is now on the web site for our cruise. So I suggest that you just wait and see- I can't imagine diving not being offered in Belize.

Booked our next cruise on the Carnival Miracle for this November. Yeah!

One of the reasons we booked this ship was to go scuba diving in Belize as the Carnival website shows as a shore excursion for the Miracle.

But.... after booking I went to the site to book the trip and.....NO SCUBA DIVING listed??????

Anybody have a clue what happened to it????

Thought I might ask here first and see if all you friendly folks can help us out before calling Carnival next week!

Thanks in advance for your insight!

Sue and Joe

My husband and I did the 2 tank Turneffe Atoll dive from Carnival Inspiration Sept 2, 2004. It was $145 w/out equipt $165 w/equipt.

At that time Carnival used Belize Dive Connection which was origanally, Hugh Parkey's. Look them up on the internet for more information. They will gladly answer any questions you may have about Carnivals excursions or if they are still the vendor.

Have fun!

Come on over to the Scuba and Snorkeling board - lots of info there.

I've done both the ship's excursion and SeaSports Belize.

Here is a link to my recent review and photos.

SeaSports Belize http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=179208

Check out the photos at http://community.webshots.com/user/wendyandkeith

We're cruising back to Belize in September, and we're already booked with SeaSports for our dives.

Have a great trip!

Wendy

Archived