Suite Perks?

dinscoe68

Hi all,

I've enthusiastically been reading your posts about how nice Princess is and we are looking at booking a cruise to Alaska with one of their ships (still undecided). We sailed on the Holland America Zuiderdam in a Suite which came with several perks (priority embarkation/disembarkation, Neptune's lounge with concierge, fresh flowers, etc---of course, we loved all of that, pluse some) and are wondering if Princess has anything similar to offer?

Thanks for any advice/comments!

dinscoe68

dinscoe68 - We had a suite on the Star Princess in December. The suite perks included free laundry and dry cleaning, hors d'ouevres every evening , free internet access, priority tender tickets, special embarkation lounge (we didn't do this however), corsage and boutinnere on formal night, fresh flowers, complimentary mini bar (first set-up and you can change out the beverages for those you prefer). Hope this helps.

The suites are certaintly sweet! Princess has all you asked about and more. The Princess web site has a listing of the amenities that come with your suite. You can try your TA to help with special requests, feather pillows, egg-crate mattress topper, etc. Your room steward will help you with any problems or changes you need to make while on-board.

Hi again and thank you for your replies!

I can't find anything on Princess' website in regards to suite amenities. I just want to confirm the "perks" are not for mini-suites, correct? They are for full suites only? Does anyone have a link I can refer to?

Thank you so much!

dinscoe68

Hi all,

I've enthusiastically been reading your posts about how nice Princess is and we are looking at booking a cruise to Alaska with one of their ships (still undecided). We sailed on the Holland America Zuiderdam in a Suite which came with several perks (priority embarkation/disembarkation, Neptune's lounge with concierge, fresh flowers, etc---of course, we loved all of that, pluse some) and are wondering if Princess has anything similar to offer?

Thanks for any advice/comments!

dinscoe68

Hi there,

I was just on the Zuiderdam too! Wow, we had some wonderful perks...and I really loved the Neptune lounge. I just loved the cappachino and the friendly concierge service too. Looking forward to the Princess...but the suites on them aren't as luxurious looking. However, I have heard great things about this line so I'm looking forward in trying them.

Archived