Altun Ha and Belize City tour

Canadian Guider

Has anybody ever used experiencebelizetours? What was your experience?

I am thinking of booking the Altun Ha and Belize City tour.

Altun Ha is fine, but I am not sure what a Belize City tour involves. I like Belize City, have been there a couple of times, but it is not on top of my list of recommended cities. And most people here do not give it glowing reviews. Study up if it makes sense to you to do a tour of Belize City.

Altun Ha is fine, but I am not sure what a Belize City tour involves. I like Belize City, have been there a couple of times, but it is not on top of my list of recommended cities. And most people here do not give it glowing reviews. Study up if it makes sense to you to do a tour of Belize City.

The city part of the tour includes the swinging bridge, St John's Cathedral, The Bliss Institute and the Supreme Court. I imagine it's just a drive through the city on the way back to the ship

• 2 weeks later...

Ours was a driving tour of the city before we went to Altun Ha. It was interesting. It is not a city you want to go into on your own. Many parts we drove through did not seem safe. At one point the driver turned around. He said this was a section of town it was not safe to enter.

The trip to Altun Ha was great.

Archived