Here are the new itineraries

pacheco18

You ask tough questions! Looks to me like changes on decks 7, 8, 9, and 10. The color pattern changes jumped out at me, but perhaps I just need new glasses! I'd love to find out I'm wrong.

Yup! Noticed that right away myself last night. Our Riviera cabin from our July 2012 cruise was an A2 and is an A1 in the new brochure. Also, for our April 2013 cruise (also on Riviera) we have cabin 8119 which was booked as a B2 and is now a B1 in that new brochure. I don't think it amounts to a lot of money per cruise, but a little here, a little there, multiplied by all categories involved and all sailings involved and it adds up for them. But, it IS a business :).

141010.jpg<-- this is a different Riviera, but just look at that Price! :D

Great price, but were any of us even born back then? My dad did buy a coop in Queens in 1964 for $1200, so the prices are relative.

Bummer! Well, at least we get to sail in one of them while it is still a PH3.

We are also on the Riviera transatlantic. Hope we have the opportunity to meet and see how you like the cabin.

Cenia

We are also on the Riviera transatlantic. Hope we have the opportunity to meet and see how you like the cabin.

Cenia

We leave for Barcelona in one month - tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly this trip came up. Hopefully we will meet. I need to go check out the Roll Call - last I saw I didn't think anyone was organizing a meet and greet.

Archived