how soon for roll call

cruise fairy

How early should one use Roll Call for their cruise? We're sailing 3/12/06 on the Star. Looking forward to meeting new people and making new cruising friends.

Right now I'm living vicariously through everyone on this board. Can't wait to be on the ship and being completely and totally relaxed!

Toto, I noticed under your name "5000+" What does that mean?......certainly not 5000 cruises!:eek:

It means she a "pro"...over 5000 posts on the CC boards...she know what's she's talking about and you can pretty much take her advice to the bank.;)

It means she a "pro"...over 5000 posts on the CC boards...she know what's she's talking about and you can pretty much take her advice to the bank.;)

HA HA

In the Carnival Catalog they list cruises for Dec 31, 2006 which is 589 days in the future. Anyone roll calls beyond that?

It would help if the Name of the Ship, Date, Itinerary, were put in the Heading rather than VERY VERY VERY Early Roll Call or Anyone There? etc. Roll Calls started will not remain early and if it is in the roll call section, labeling it Roll Call is redundant. Why this somewhat rude comment? Many of us on similar itineraries often lurk on earlier sailing roll calls and a clear heading is very helpful. Thanks. /Sultan

I have a roll call going for the January 28, 2006 sailing of the Caribbean Princess; started it on April 3. There were no joiners for several weeks, and then...Voila! A group of 12 came aboard.

I first joined the CC boards for a roll call last December for our January, 2005 cruise on the CB. That roll call got started in April, 2005, and we had a group of about 35 who met for a sailaway gathering.

Bon Voyage!

Chris

We have one going and we are not sailing until May 3, 2006, and this roll call has been going since just this past March so if you cannot find one then start one.

Marilyn

Archived