Carnival Breeze :0)

Shatima

You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im getting Married on the Breeze and no one seems to have any pix... Again Thanks so muchhhhhhh

Congrats on your engagement.

I am sure once the Breeze crosses over to Miami and cruises the Caribbean there will be more pictorial reviews so look out for that :)

So the entrance to the night club is from outside?? Sorry when I said outside I mean out on deck.

There are two entrances...one from the inside of the ship and one that goes to the outside.

In pic 13 the photo is taken standing at the entrance from the inside of the ship looking toward the door to the outside deck.

Congrats on your engagement.

I am sure once the Breeze crosses over to Miami and cruises the Caribbean there will be more pictorial reviews so look out for that :)

Thank you :0) And yeah I for got that they have an outsid part as well :)

I see that U are going on a B2B i need to make you my friend so I can know when U come back and I can see ur Pix of the Cruise.....

Thank you :0) And yeah I for got that they have an outsid part as well :)

I see that U are going on a B2B i need to make you my friend so I can know when U come back and I can see ur Pix of the Cruise.....

Well technically is not a "real" B2B because it's on the Liberty and then onto the Breeze but it's one right after the other so I still consider it a B2B.

I'll be glad to share my pictures.

Well technically is not a "real" B2B because it's on the Liberty and then onto the Breeze but it's one right after the other so I still consider it a B2B.

I'll be glad to share my pictures.

Oh yeah I didnt even see the Liberty part. lololol Great. I markit on the Calander so I know when to come find ur page :)

Archived