Cruise Search for "Inside" now shows CruiseFare for Upper/Lower

Ken076

Based on the whopping sample of 3 Cruises I'm watching, it looks that for CruiseSearch for "Inside" cabins Carnival now initially displays the fare for the Upper/Lower Cabins in the Cruise Search Results - then displays the higher "Inside" fare once you Select the Cruise.

Be aware of this when checking fares for ES price-matching - I was ready to call for some serious OBC!

ken

Based on the whopping sample of 3 Cruises I'm watching, it looks that for CruiseSearch for "Inside" cabins Carnival now initially displays the fare for the Upper/Lower Cabins in the Cruise Search Results - then displays the higher "Inside" fare once you Select the Cruise.

Be aware of this when checking fares for ES price-matching - I was ready to call for some serious OBC!

ken

I actually called my PVP re. military rate to see if they still had DH's military discharge papers in the system. While waiting for her to call me back, I went further into the system and realized it was more for an inside + more for mid-ship.

Called her back and said no need to call me back.

I don't like the way they're doing that as it got me all excited for nothing!!!

I experienced the opposite. I JUST got done price checking for my cruise and it actually showed an increase in price. It was showing the price for 4B on the mainpage, and when you open the detailed list it showed 1A, 4B and up... my category (4A) had been eliminated. I just assumed that category was sold out?

I noticed this on this past Monday...really had me excited at first till I noticed it was for a 1A...geez. What I don't like is it does not show the price for an inside guarantee, past guest, senior discount but when I go to fareviewer its lists those prices. I would think it would show all prices that I was able to receive.

One more bad move on Carnival's website IMHO.

Archived