Does anyone know what entertainment is on Explorer?

The production shows, farewell and welcome,also, don't really change. Someone who has been on Explorer recently can probably tell you.

The headliner shows, soloists, magicians, acrobatics,etc change from cruise to cruise. I remember someone posting an email to find out specifics but I am sorry I don't remember it. Maybe someone will come along and help you out.

We will be on Explorer in December and really looking forward to it. I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

We just got off Explorer last Sunday. I think the 2 production shows were call Invitation to Dance and Fast Forward. The ice show is Spirits of the Seasons which is the best ice show on any of their ships IMO. :D We also had 2 or 3 comedians and another entertainer who was really very good. Also had an acapella group but I forgot their name :eek: We thought the shows every night were really excellent :D

And don't miss Quest ;):D

We just got off Explorer last Sunday. I think the 2 production shows were call Invitation to Dance and Fast Forward. The ice show is Spirits of the Seasons which is the best ice show on any of their ships IMO. :D We also had 2 or 3 comedians and another entertainer who was really very good. Also had an acapella group but I forgot their name :eek: We thought the shows every night were really excellent :D

And don't miss Quest ;):D

I was on the Explorer over 3 years ago and I am pretty sure those were the shows at that time too!

I think that only on the Allure and Oasis, are online reservations available. On the rest of the ships in the fleet that have Ice rinks and Ice Shows, you simply need to arrive at the venue before the show begins and you will be admitted. Seating is mostly on a first come, first seated basis with only a small reserved section held for Suite guests and Diamond Plus or Pinnacle C&A members. Several minutes before the performance is scheduled to begin, that section is opened to all comers.

Archived