How late can you cancel excursion booked through cruise?

Details

We have booked both the White Pass Railway and also a car rental in Skagway. What is the latest we can cancel the Railway tour without being penalized?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it was 8:00am the day prior.

Scott

We planned the same thing but the weather is so unpredictable in Alaska it is difficult to tell that far in advance what it will be doing in Skagway.

If you book directly with White Pass Railway they only charge a 10% cancellation fee.

Scott

We planned the same thing but the weather is so unpredictable in Alaska it is difficult to tell that far in advance what it will be doing in Skagway.

If you book directly with White Pass Railway they only charge a 10% cancellation fee.

Scott

Do you have the site to book directly with White Pass? Maybe I'll just cancel the cruise tour now and book with them directly. I don't mind losing 10%, but don't wish to lose 100%.:) Thanks.

Diane

You can cancel your excursions on the cruise personalizer up to 7 days prior to sailing. The system locks within 7 days of sailing. Once onboard you can still cancel though. I think Scott was right about 8:00 AM the day prior.

The White Rail Pass is an awesome tour. Of course if it is pouring rain it would limit your visibility. In my 2 visits to Skagway I have not had rain. If you do cancel with Princess while onboard it is within 24 hrs. of the tour.

My DH and I were on the Coral in April and got sick. I went to the desk at 3pm and they canceled our excursion on the Deluxe Railway Car on questions asked. It may have been because it was a popular excursion. Hope this helps.

Archived