Can anyone help with my itinerary?

bling19572010

Our ship doesn't get into port until 3:00 PM on a Sunday and stays until 6:00 PM on Tuesday. What is there to do in the late afternoon upon arriving on Sunday? We plan on taking a tour of the Bermuda all day Monday so what do you suggest for Tuesday until 6:00 PM? Thank you!! Also, my mom is in a wheelchair so we would like suggestions that could also include her.

You're not going to have many options on Sunday. Bus and ferry service runs on a reduced schedule and ends early in the evening, and in fact there is no ferry service at all to St. George on Sunday. I'd recommend exploring the Dockyard grounds on Sunday afternoon.

You have enough time to go anywhere you want on Tuesday. Perhaps you should make your decision after your Monday tour. You may want to return for a more in depth visit to someplace you liked but only stopped at briefly on Monday.

I believe I mentioned to you on another thread that Bermuda is not exactly the most wheelchair-friendly place. You can take a wheelchair on the ferries that go to Hamilton and St. George from Dockyard, but not on buses.

You're not going to have many options on Sunday. Bus and ferry service runs on a reduced schedule and ends early in the evening, and in fact there is no ferry service at all to St. George on Sunday. I'd recommend exploring the Dockyard grounds on Sunday afternoon.

You have enough time to go anywhere you want on Tuesday. Perhaps you should make your decision after your Monday tour. You may want to return for a more in depth visit to someplace you liked but only stopped at briefly on Monday.

I believe I mentioned to you on another thread that Bermuda is not exactly the most wheelchair-friendly place. You can take a wheelchair on the ferries that go to Hamilton and St. George from Dockyard, but not on buses.

Thank you njhorseman!!

Archived