Port Canaveral - Resturants for Pre-Wedding Dinner

Hello,

Some past brides have mentioned resturants they went too the night before the wedding. I was wondering if some of you could tell me what they were so i can compare some resturants......I have just read one review (Which was great!) about rusty's seafood and Oyster.....anyone else have any?

P.S. i live in canada so have no way of knowing which resturants are good around....

Thanks!!

I had mine at Rusty's! It was great! It is a very casual atmosphere though! If you're ok with that (and didn't want something fancy), Rusty's is a great choice!

They had one entire room of the place blocked off for us. The guests all ordered what they wanted from the menu. The food was really good! Service was great! They even had a live band playing outside that night.

Not sure where your guests are staying the night before, but the Radisson had a shuttle that transported us both ways free of charge! If you decide on them, you can contact them with your special requests via the website. I believe a guy name Rhett helped us & set everything up! Let me know if you have any other specific questions about Rusty's.

I had mine at Rusty's! It was great! It is a very casual atmosphere though! If you're ok with that (and didn't want something fancy), Rusty's is a great choice!

They had one entire room of the place blocked off for us. The guests all ordered what they wanted from the menu. The food was really good! Service was great! They even had a live band playing outside that night.

Not sure where your guests are staying the night before, but the Radisson had a shuttle that transported us both ways free of charge! If you decide on them, you can contact them with your special requests via the website. I believe a guy name Rhett helped us & set everything up! Let me know if you have any other specific questions about Rusty's.

did you pay for everyone or did they do separate checks?

We just returned from a cruise in early Oct. and we ate at Fishlips. We were trying this out for a pre=wedding dinner party. Food was great, service was too. They had a varied menu so even non seafood people will enjoy. Prices ranged from 10 to 25 dollars, depending on what you wanted. Even had a kids menu which had a lot of options. Nice ambiance. We tried to sit outside on a patio where there was live music but too crowded. We ended up eating inside where it was a little more family appropriate and could talk/hear each other.

Archived