Walk from Atlantis to Cabbage Beach?

agc291

We have two days in Nassau and plan on booking a room at the Atlantis. We want to go check in at the Atlantis and then head to Cabbage Beach. We will come back later to do the aquarium and then spend the next day doing Aquaventure.

Question is how do we get from Atlantis to Cabbage Beach? Is it fairly close to walk? If so can anyone point me in the right direction?

We have two days in Nassau and plan on booking a room at the Atlantis. We want to go check in at the Atlantis and then head to Cabbage Beach. We will come back later to do the aquarium and then spend the next day doing Aquaventure.

Question is how do we get from Atlantis to Cabbage Beach? Is it fairly close to walk? If so can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cabbage Beach is just next door to Atlantis (actually, Atlantis beach is section of Cabbage Beach, it's just been renamed by Atlantis. )

The public beach is easy to get to either by walking the beach, or entering thru the public pathway next to the RUI.. there are signs pointing the way.

Cabbage Beach is just next door to Atlantis (actually, Atlantis beach is section of Cabbage Beach, it's just been renamed by Atlantis. )

The public beach is easy to get to either by walking the beach, or entering thru the public pathway next to the RUI.. there are signs pointing the way.

Peachy!! Thanks! You have been sooooo helpful with my planning of our upcoming cruise.

What is the best and easiest beach to go to? We have never been and I dont wanna get lost but I dont wanna have a hard time getting there either...Thanks!:D

If you are going by cab.. the cabbie will drop you at the entrance.

If you are at Atlantis.. just follow the road signs.. The entrance is next to the RIU... you can see the RIU from Atlantis.

Archived