Independence of the Seas 11-23-2013

rbrski

Good Morning All,

Just joined and I have a question right off the bat!!

I just booked our thanksgiving trip for next year on the Independence. We were all (four of us) going to stay in one balcony room but I bit the bullet and booked a balcony(9696) connecting to an interior(9701). Was this a good choice? It was only 240 more.

How will I know if anyone writes back?

Rich

Good Morning All,

I just booked our thanksgiving trip for next year on the Independence. We were all (four of us) going to stay in one balcony room but I bit the bullet and booked a balcony(9696) connecting to an interior(9701). Was this a good choice? It was only 240 more.

Rich

Good morning Rich. That would have been my choice. Your way was not that much more money, you have almost double the space, and more importantly, two bathrooms.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Bob

Welcome to Cruise Critic! You will LOVE this website.

Having connecting cabins is a great advantage if you are all family, or very close to each other. It allows the people in the inside room to enjoy your balcony.

The biggest benefit of having 2 cabins is having 2 bathrooms!!

You picked a good cabin - there are not very many with a connecting inside room!

For you to get responses, just revist the board, and look for your post. One way I use is to click on your user name (upper right), then click on statistics, then click on "all posts by you". Or, you can subscribe to the thread, and track it that way.

Thank You for the Welcome Todd and Bob

The only other thing I was worried about is being the last cabin. I looks like in pics that the balcony may be a little bigger.

Rich

I really don't think there are any bad staterooms on Indy. The only downside is that it's a long walk back to the stateroom, but I consider that minor compared to the fact that you got one of the very few connecting balcony/inside arrangements on that ship. I don't know if the balcony is bigger, but I suspect not.

Bob

On which deck do you find a balcony cabin connecting to an inside cabin? or which cabin #? never knew of this.

Deck 9 has 2 balcony/inside combos aft and 2 balcony/outside combos forward.

Good Morning All,

Rich

Hello and WELCOME to Cruise Critic! It looks like your original questions has been answered. As someone already mentioned about a roll-call, we have one set up for this sailing here on CC. A 'roll-call' is where people that are on your same sailing get together, chat and get to know one another before the cruise.

Here's the link to the 11/23/2013 Independence roll-call: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1656352&page=4

Stop on over and introduce yourself! :D

Archived