Deck Chairs?

kmks1

After a little bit of searching and a little bit of luck, I found the contact information for my "Empty Chair" <<<<<<< The name of the product. So im sorry I tortured you guys with my dilema, anyone want the information let me know...bon voyage!

Let me see if I have this right. You want a note that holds a chair while you go and eat lunch? So you'll be gone for about an hour? Ok, the chair will probably have me in it and you can look for the note in the either the trash or over the side. Dont spend alot of money on those. LOL

After a little bit of searching and a little bit of luck, I found the contact information for my "Empty Chair" <<<<<<< The name of the product. So im sorry I tortured you guys with my dilema, anyone want the information let me know...bon voyage!
Glad you found 'em KMKS. :)

Let me see if I have this right. You want a note that holds a chair while you go and eat lunch? So you'll be gone for about an hour? Ok, the chair will probably have me in it and you can look for the note in the either the trash or over the side. Dont spend alot of money on those. LOL

Hmmm, I'm of two minds about this one. Normally I'd do what you said you'd do if it was a shoe or a towel, but they're informing you they'll be back by a certain time. In this case, I say cut some slack. Give them the hour. More than that, then they're abusing it.

When my notes come up missing I will be knocking on your door! LOL

TravelChair -- Beach Chairs, Camping Chairs -- Durable Outdoor Chairs

from

http://www.sitincomfort.com/travelchair.html

TRAVELCHAIR

from

http://www.berlynenterprises.com/ecommerce/travelchair.shtml

Please, don't tell me I need to add this along with my duct tape :D

Seriously, if you are looking for one of those fold up type chairs, Wally World has them for less than $10. Bass Pro shop & Bed, Bath & Beyond ussually has them a little nicer for about $15

Well, might as well throw my two cents in. We just got off the Glory on Saturday. One lady saved 15 deck chairs every single day. When she was told by another passenger that she could not do that, she said that she had a big group. THat day, several other people she knew but was not saving chairs for came over and said, "they told us you needed bodies in the chairs so you could save them." She said that everyone was eating breakfast. So the majority of the chairs were empty all day long.....it was beyond ridiculous...

Archived