Landing a Cabana on Barefoot Beach (Labadee)

stones902

We are booked on the Oasis very soon and hoping to secure a cabana on Barefoot Beach. Not in a suite but my wife and I are both D+. In the past, we have been sucessful on other RCI ships with doing so but this will be our first attempt on the Oasis.

Does anyone have any experience booking one of these cabanas or any suggestions that might be helpful? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Haven't had a problem so far booking as a D+ guest on Oasis when not staying in a suite....just go to the CL as soon as you board and try to find one of the concierges to help you....they may put you on a list to give the suite guests first chance dibs.

We are booked on the Oasis very soon and hoping to secure a cabana on Barefoot Beach. Not in a suite but my wife and I are both D+. In the past, we have been sucessful on other RCI ships with doing so but this will be our first attempt on the Oasis.

Does anyone have any experience booking one of these cabanas or any suggestions that might be helpful? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Just ask the concierge. If they are not all taken, you will get one. We have had one everytime we have been there. We have been there when they were not all taken. The only time I would suspect a problem is if there were more than one ship on that day. We have been there on Oasis, EXplorer , and Liberty.

Archived